CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS - WACV 2021
We invite workshop proposals for the 2021 IEEE Winter Conference of Applications on Computer Vision (WACV 2021). Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, accepted workshops will be held online as virtual events.
The workshop proposals should focus on topics related to computer vision and its applications, interdisciplinary themes with other scientific and application areas, as well as emerging challenges or competitions. The format, style, and content of accepted workshops are under the control of the workshop organizers and largely autonomous from the main conference. Workshop organizers are expected to manage their technical programs, invite experts in the domain, and maintain a website for the workshop. Workshop registration and logistics will be handled by the main conference.
Workshop proposal deadline:
September 7th, 2020
Workshop acceptance notification:
September 10th, 2020
Proposals should clearly specify the following:
- Workshop title, topic and tentative call for papers
- Motivation, impact, and expected outcomes
- Brief bios of organizers (including email and web pages)
- Tentative program committee
- Format (select either half or full day) and preliminary schedule
- Tentative invited speakers
- Estimated number of submissions and attendees
- Plans (if any) for a special journal issue or book
Workshop proposals should be submitted in PDF via email to the Workshops Co-Chairs (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org). Proposals will be evaluated by the workshop chairs and conference organizers, with an eye towards selecting high-quality workshops on a diverse set of topics that will inform and inspire the community.