WACV 2021 Call for Tutorial Proposals
Tutorials Chair: Philippos Mordohai (email@example.com)
Proposal Deadline: October 20, 2020 [11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time]
Notification by: November 2, 2020
Submission link: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/WACVtutorials2021
We solicit proposals for tutorials to be held at the IEEE Winter Conference of Applications on Computer Vision (WACV 2021), which will be held online on January 5-9, 2021.
Tutorials should aim to give a comprehensive overview of a specific topic related to computer vision. A good tutorial should be educational rather than just a cursory survey of techniques. The topic should be of sufficient relevance and importance to attract significant interest from the computer vision community. Typical tutorial audiences consist of graduate students studying computer vision, but also include researchers and practitioners from both academia and industry.
Proposals should be in PDF format and should include the following information:
- Proposed title;
- Proposers' names, titles, affiliations, emails, and brief bio sketches;
- Preference for half- or full-day event;
- Course description with list of topics to be covered, along with a brief outline and important details;
- List of citations and/or URLs to relevant publications and products by the organizers, and to other relevant related work;
- A description of how this proposal relates to tutorials/short courses appearing at CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, and WACV within the last three years.
For any questions, please contact the tutorials chair